Tuesday 7 January 2014

THE MUM TAG

Posted by Unknown at 10:14 pm
Ok, So I have seen this TAG floating around the blogging/youtube world for a while now, so I thought this would be a perfect tag for me to start with... here we go...

1. Are you a SAHM or working mum?
I am currently a Stay at Home mum as I am on Maternity leave, but come june I will be a working mummy!

 2. Would you have it any other way?
Who wouldn't stay at home with their child if they could? I would definitely stay with my baby 24/7, but in order to give my baby everything she needs, duty calls.

 3. Do you co-sleep? 
We try not too, mainly because she continuously kicks you! However, when she is teething and just needs a cuddle then we don't say know. We are quite laid back parents.

4. One MUST-HAVE piece of gear for baby? 
Erm, this is a hard one, because everything we have I LOVE and feel like I couldn't live without it. But seriously, probably the bouncer chair! good for feeding, playing and learning good body control.

5. How many kids do you plan on having? 
It changes everyday, but I think the most we will have is 2. I think once you have more than two, the parents are outnumbered by kids, and that could be dangerous. Haha

6. Date night? How many nights (or day) per month? 
Probably once or twice a month.

7. Your child's favourite show?
Miley LOVES waybuloo, she does not move her eyes from the screen when it's on, we try to keep the amount of tv watching to a minimum but when we do watch tv, she loves it. 

8. Name 1 thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using? 
The bath support. I was really nervous about bathing our baby, but when she got here and I had bathed her once, I was fine :)

9. Your child's favourite food? 
Hmm... MILK (she's only 14 weeks old)

10. How many cars does your family have? 
Just the one.

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after, and now? 
I've always been a little chunky, but it progressed to very chunky and now it's slowly returning to a little chunky.

12. Dream vacation with your kiddos? 
DISNEYWORLD, FLORIDA

13. Dream vacation without the kiddos? 
Either Bora Bora or Vegas.... I know two completely different places BUT I love to sleep and chill out, so Bora Bora is the perfect place, but on the other hand I love to be doing things and can get bored quite easily.

14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born? 
My whole life has been flipped on it's head. But I LOVE IT!

15. Finish the sentence: "It makes my heart melt to see......" 
My baby girl smile and chatter away!

16. Where do you shop for your kids? 
I shop at loads of places, my favourites are Tesco, Next, Sainsbury's and Matalan. Babies grow so fast, so I don't see the point in spending huge amounts of money on clothing.

17. Favourite make-up and skin care products? 
My favourites at the minute are my Barry M palettes and Max factor powders, Collection Concealer and for skin care, I love Soap and Glory!

18. Huggies or Pampers? 
Huggies!

19. Have you always wanted kids? 
I have always wanted kids and when I saw how my husband acted around kids, I knew it was meant to be. However, we weren't planning on having a baby so soon, my Dad has always told me "Life happens whilst you're making other plans" and he was right. We were planning on going to Vegas for our 21st Birthdays and then we found out we were expecting our first baby! We wouldn't change her for the world though. She has definitely changed our lives but for the better!

20. Best part about being a mum?
Waking up to a precious baby girl everyday and knowing that she needs you! It makes me put things into perspective and makes me a positive person. From the day Miley was born and probably before that, the thought of something so little and precious just warmed my heart, from every kick in my belly to being covered in sick at 3am, that beautiful little girl has changed my life and I will always, I mean ALWAYS love her.





So that was the Mum TAG! So Tag you're it! Post this tag on your blog or create a Vlog and post me the link so I can check it out.

See you soon...

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea