Thursday 16 January 2014

REVIEW || Barry M Gold Mine Glitter Nail Polish No355

Posted by Unknown at 9:57 am
Hey everyone,

Just a short product review today :) on this beautiful Barry M Nail Polish 
This is the Barry M Gold Mine Glitter Polish. I love this!
My husband brought me this for christmas and I usually avoid dark colours, so I was a little hesitant to try it out. I'm glad I did because I love how it looks, it's subtle glam! 
It is textured but the glitter is a perfect size and subtle enough to just brighten the black. 
It goes on really well and it has food coverage! The glitter isn't clumpy which I have found some of the other Barry M polishes to be. 
I would recommend it to anyone who loves a sprinkle of glitter to the daily lives. 


What are your favourite nail polishes at the moment? Have you tried the Barry M range? What did you think? 

See you soon xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea