Saturday 18 January 2014

Happy Winnie the Pooh Day!

Posted by Unknown at 10:26 am
As a child I loved Winnie the Pooh, I had all of the teddies, the bedding sets and toys you could imagine. 

So today I thought I would share my love of Winnie the Pooh with my daughter and my fellow bloggers. 

At every opportunity we get the paints out and create something. Today we made a Winnie the Pooh face!

Here are a few pictures from our crafty morning! 

We started with a paint brush, wiggling it around on the plate, but then resorted to hand printing! 
I then stuck on some ears and drew the face!
A Winnie the Pooh face!

Later we are going to be reading some of the Winnie the Pooh Stories! 

Have you done anything for Winnie the Pooh day? 

See you soon xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look like you both had fun :)
We didn't do anything because I found out about the day too late :( x

Unknown said...

It was good fun, safe to say I had more paint on me than on the plate! Oh no! There's always next year :) x

Post a Comment

 

Life of Miley Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea